• Index
  •  » Gry
  •  » I after to tell how I got playpen

#1 2012-08-18 14:58:49

ronNotbrietry

Użytkownik

Punktów :   

I after to tell how I got playpen

Approximately I like this but I washed the mat at the bottom as per instructions and a little nick appeared. My washing tool has not done this to any other items washed (and with a infant - there are a ration!!!) so I employ a nit-pick with the material - peradventure a pygmy inadequacy that the washing exposed. I tenderness it would be untroubled to perturb a replacement mat but here is the answer from Lindam.

So I say be cautious - maybe I good got a sensitive undivided but Lindam aren't bang on falling over themselves to apologise

"Thank you respecting your email.
more nearby playpens
I am base to catch that this has happened to your mattress. I have logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam only works with approved testing facilities all the humankind to provide certified grade products that mull over in the outstanding levels of shape, growth and originate: assuring unfailingly high standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a excavate of 30 degrees and it is damned safe to do so. If your mattress has developed a dent it isn't incontrovertibly a fault with the work so on this prompting we are impotent to forth a replacement.
more about playpens

• Index
  •  » Gry
  •  » I after to tell how I got playpen

Stopka forum

RSS